Sunday, October 04, 2009

Back for August

Wow, I have been slacking with my updates. I began to make this blog back in October, but have only just gotten round to publishing it now (December!) There are a few more updates coming, hopefully they will be done before the new year.

So as the title says, I went back to the UK in August for a month, and while I was there I even managed to squeeze in a few days in Italy to hang out with my sister.

These shots are taken are from and around Caorle (just north of Venice).

Fishing huts and then the brightly coloured homes Caorle is known for.









The town centre





















And a few shots from around Venice














































And now back in the UK.

My mum celebrated her birthday on one of the days during August, so friends and family came round for a barbecue.

Christian is practising his potion making ability.









While the grownups stay inside, the young 'ish' stay outside









Family and friends









And then over to my cousin's home who lives in Hereford, ...







who then took us on a speedy tour of Wales.

Devil's Bridge





















New Quay, Wales









And then back in England.
Hereford Cathedral













Yes, I am sure there is a lot more to say about this trip, but I think I just prefer to show the photos rather than type a great deal of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that you're British! I always thought that you were American (Spanish American, more like)... *blush*